Saturday, April 14, 2012

La Radiant Vous now featuring Graceful Rose Soap Company products in Corydon,IA

     For all of our fans out there, we are now being featured in a new location. Our product line will soon be available for purchase at two locations, La Radiant Vous  in Corydon,IA as well as The Shabby Cottage in Oregon City,OR. Of course, if you can't get to one of these locations, products will still be available at the online shop at http:www.etsy.com/shop/GracefulRoseSoapCo/. We are looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous relationship with Rhonda and every one at La Radiant Vous. We hope to receive photos of our product display at the new location and we will be telling you more about the goods and services that they offer there in upcoming posts.www.etsy.com/shop/GracefulRoseSoapCo/

1 comment:

  1. I used your chocolate espresso coffee scrub and body butter last night. It smelled amazing! My son came in my room later and said, "Mom do you have cookies in here?" and my husband, who thinks he's allergic to all perfume, thought I smelled so good and my skin was so soft. I probaly got 10 compliments from him, which is rare. So thank you so much for the wonderful products! I would love to see matching candles someday so my whole house can smell so yummy. Thank you for such a great product!

    ReplyDelete